Before each unit you will:
- Begin filling out a KWL chart (KWL - What you KNOW, what you WANT to know, and what you LEARNED)
- Copy the vocabulary words for each unit
During each unit you will:
- Write the definition for each vocabulary term in your glossary.
- Draw a picture for each vocabulary term, reword the definition, and give 1 example of each term and 1 non-example of each term on and index card and clip it on your flash card ring.
- Work on your digital presentation for each the current unit
After each unit you will:
- Complete the KWL chart
- Complete a PowerPoint presentation with your group detailing what you have learned. On the last page of the presentation you must list each group member’s contribution